Nature Sure™ Pores and Marks Oil is an amazing moisturizer that unclogs and fills enlarged skin pores, heals stretch marks and prevents loss of elastin and collagen. Based on an ancient beauty secret that was highly regarded for its amazing skincare benefits in Egyptian, Greek, Indian and Roman civilizations, Nature Sure™ Pores and Marks Oil provides over 80 types of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that soothe your skin and keep it young and supple. This luxurious oil has one of the highest nutritional contents that penetrate deeply into the skin, including Vitamins A, B, C, D and E, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, silica and zinc. This beauty wonder has oleic acid content as high as 72%, which makes it one of the best skin moisturizers in the world.
With wonderful properties to enhance skin smoothness, it is a sure-shot skin rejuvenator for men and women. Due to its potent antioxidant qualities, Nature Sure™ Pores and Marks Oil has remarkable stability and not lose its goodness for years.
Nature Sure™ Pores and Marks Oil is safe for external use on all skin types.
- Unclogs and fills enlarged skin pores
- Heals stretch marks and fine lines naturally
- Amazing moisturizer that hydrates and deeply cleans the skin
- Prevents loss of elastin and collagen to maintain skin elasticity and smoothness
- Builds keratin naturally to keep skin firm and youthful
- Natural sunscreen that protects against harmful UV rays
- Fights wrinkles and signs of ageing
- Fades age spots, repairs blackheads and under-eye dark circles
- Controls acne, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Exfoliates dead cells in the skin, combats blemishes and scars
- Antioxidant that protects skin from harmful environmental pollutants
- Purifies and detoxifies the skin, acts as antiseptic useful for minor cuts, burns and rashes
- Assured quality from Nature Sure™, a brand that is trusted globally for its products made with 100% pure & top-grade ingredients at GMP- and ISO-certified units
Let’s start with the packaging. The packaging is handy. The bottle is compact and its nozzle is small so that only required product is dispensed. The lid is tight and hence the chances of lid being opened by itself is less.
Fragrance and consistency
The product is quite natural without any artificial fragrance enhancers. Hence the fragrance would not be very soothing, especially if you are using it as a moisturiser. The product has medium consistency. It is neither too oily nor too watery or creamy. It doesn’t get absorbed fully. Residues would be there.
Cross-checking the claims
- It closes the open pores. My face is full of open pores which always used to be a concern especially while applying makeup. This product has acted like a primer and seals the pores. It reduced the pores considerably.
- It reduced the black spots on our face. The claim that the product helps in reducing the black spots is true to a great extend. I wouldn’t say that it vanished the marks overnight but even after using a couple of days, the marks were reduced considerably.
- It could be used as an antibiotics. It helps in healing minor cuts.
- The claim that it could be used as a sunscreen is doubtful for me as it is an oil, it tends to make your face oily.
- Even if a clear cut evidence could not be produced for the wrinkles being removed, it product definitely gives your face a smooth finish.
Points to be noted
If you have oily skin, keep checking if the product is making it more oily. If you have combination skin, use this judiciously on your T zone. If you have dry skin, you can use it regularly.
The product is recommended spot use instead of smearing it all over the face. Since it is pure ayurveda preparation, it could be used without any fear about sideeffects or harmful chemicals