Sleeping difficulties are getting common these days. People who say that I can’t sleep continuously are indeed the unlucky ones becuase being sleepless is scary. But taking tablets for sleep induction is a scary things as they tend to be addictive plus the side effects. Nature Sure has come up with an ayurvedic tablet which induces sleep without any side effects.
Each 850mg tablet contains Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Vatch (Acorus calamus), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Gajwaan (Onosma bracteatum), Khurasin Ajwain (Hyoscyamus niger), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Pipla Mool (Piper longum).
OBSERVATION ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS
- BRAHMI- We all know that Brahmi helps in improving memory and concentration but its soothing properties are not known to many. Brahmi helps in relieving anxiety, calms down the heart rate and hence it helps in keeping your mind calm before sleeping.
- SHANKHPUSHPI- In order to know more about the product I referred a few research papers on this plant and the reasearches prove that it has significant neuropharmacological effect.
- VACHA- The combination of Vacha, Shankhpushpi and Brahmi is often used in treating epilepsy. Basically the mind soothing property of the plants are used for medication.
- KALI MIRCH-
- AJWAIN- We all know the digestive properties of Kali Mirch, gajwaan and ajwain. A clear anf troublefree stomach is needed for a calm and peaceful sleep.
- AMLA- The word amla brings to us the picture of a hair oil but Amla has multiple therapeutic properties. It helps in relieving respiratory, and heart disorders, as well as stomach acids.
- PIPLAMOOL- It is also used in relieving stomach ache, heartburn, acidity etc
- Help induce sound sleep
- Useful in relieving stress
- Effective in attaining calmness
- Natural, vegetarian quality product from Nature Sure™, made with top-grade ingredients at GMP & ISO-certified units approved by Directorate of AYUSH
The tablets are packed in standard tablet packets. Plastic Bottles are used though.
TASTE AND SMELL
On opening the overpowering smell of Ayurvedic Ghee is felt. On consumption, tablet doesn’t give any aftertaste. The pure ayurvedic fragrance itself is an indicator that the product doesn’t have any other than herbal ones.
The tablet indeed has calming properties. It reduces the stress and calms down the mind. This I have experience myslef. Hence it induces sleep too because our mind is calm. Hence the sleeplessness due to stress will be cured for sure.
On the first day of having the tablet, I didn’t find any difference but on continuous use, my mood as such started chaging. Stress relieved and after a week or so, the change persisted evn after the tablet.
The tablet cannot be compared to the alopathic sleeping pills because we won’t sleep like dead. Hence I cannot authetically tell about the effect on physiological insomnia. It reduces the stress and calms down the mind.
If you are pregnant or lactating, you should consult a doctor. If you are in medication also you must consult your doctor before using this